- Extremely efficient – 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange resin requires 90 seconds.
- No salt or other regenerants required.
- No water waste from backwashing.
- No brine discharge. Can be used in areas where conventional water softeners are banned.
- Long lasting media-not consumed by the reactions.
- Unique “Template Assisted Crystallization” (TAC) technology induces the formation of microscopic calcium crystals which effectively isolate hardness from the water chemistry.
- No control valve or electricity required.
- Media can be used in both conventional mineral tanks or POU cartridge form.
- Media operates in upflow condition.
next-ScaleStop has proven itself in a variety of applications as an alternative to ion exchange softening or other conventional water treatment methods. The maintenance-free characteristics make it especially suited for Foodservice and Commercial applications where equipment maintenance is often overlooked. next-ScaleStop is a great alternative for residential use, especially in areas with brine discharge restrictions or where brackish water makes it impossible to operate a conventional softener.
- Coffee and Tea Brewers
- Espresso Machines
- Steamers and Proofers
- Car Washes
- Evaporative Coolers (single-pass)
- Hotels, Hospitals, Apartments
- Laundry – reduced soap usage, cleaner clothes.
- Dishwasher – reduced soap usage, less spotting, no scale formation.
- Water Heater – complete protection from scale.
- Drinking water – beneficial minerals are retained, no sodium or other chemicals added to water.
Click Here for CaseStudy-nextsand-1 PDF
Click Here for CaseStudy-nextsand-2 PDF
Click Here for CaseStudy-nextsand-3 PDF
Click Here for MSDS next-ScaleStop PDF
Click Here for next-Sand_MSDS PDF
Click Here for next-ScaleStop-lit PDF
Click Here for next-ScaleStop-SysLit-C;I PDF
Click Here for next-ScaleStop-SysLit-res PDF
Click Here for nextSand Lit PDF
Click Here for NextSand Tech doc PDF
Click Here for Scalestop 7-12 inch SYS IOM PDF