The water circulation system that eliminates cold water runoff at the faucet using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow.
Features and Benefits
- No return line required
- Installs in less than one hour
- No electricity needed under the sink
- Built-in timer & line cord
- Use less energy than a 25-watt light bulb
- Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household
How It Works
A return line is installed near the faucet farthest from the water heater. The return line is connected to the UP 15 series pump and flows back to the water heater. As water slowly cools in the hot water line, the UP 15 series recirculation pump then moves the hot water from the heater throughout the pipe back to the heater, creating a continuous loop of slow-moving warm water. When a faucet is turned on, warm water is instantly available for use with no waste.
Click Here for Installation and Operating Instructions PDF